Challenges of the 21st Century:
Democracy, Environment, Inequalities, Intersectionality
RC 46 CLINICAL SOCIOLOGY AT ISA FORUM,
PORTO ALEGRE, BRAZIL, FEBRUARY 23 – 27 2021
The new calendar and timeline of events the ISA has prepared for IV ISA Forum of Sociology in Porto Alegre, Brazil postponed to February 23-27, 2021. Please note the following important deadlines:
- 15 September – 15 October 2020: The authors of abstracts selected for the ISA Forum will be invited to confirm their participation to the Forum before October 15th, 2020. They may update their abstract and title, in consultation with their session organizers or RC program coordinators.
- 15 October 2020: Final day to confirm participation by authors of the already accepted abstracts.
* The abstracts that have not been not confirmed will be automatically removed from the program
- 16 – 25 October 2020: Publication of the calls for new abstracts proposals by the RC/WG/TG
- 26 October – 12 November 2020: Submission of new abstracts proposals via online platform
- 12 November 2020: Deadline for new abstract submissions
- 24 November 2020: Authors are notified about the acceptance or rejection of their abstracts
- 15 December 2020: Presenters final registration deadline (early registration fees apply).
For queries about registration contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries about ISA membership contact email@example.com
To apply for ISA membership, go to http://www.isa-sociology.org/en/membership/individual-membership/
For general, accommodation, and visa information, please visit https://www.isa-sociology.org/en/conferences/forum/porto-alegre-2020
RC46 Porto Alegre ISA Forum Sessions
|1||Environmental Justice in Applied and Clinical Settings||Sharon Everhardt|
|2||The History and Development of Clinical Sociology Around the World||Jan Marie Fritz|
|3||Dispositifs De Recherche ET Intervention EN Sociologie Clinique: Alternatives D’action Dans Le Contexte De Travail Brésilien||Matheus Viana Braz|
|4||The Return Home: Addressing Migrant Re-Integration||Johanna Zulueta|
|5||Care Policies and Gender Equality||Bila Sorj, Karina Batthyany|
|6||Violence Néolibérale, Normalité Souffrante Et Folie Du Travail||Thomas Périlleux|
|7||Histoires De Vie Collectives Et Action Communautaire. Collective Life Histories and Community Action.||Jacques Rheaume|
|8||Théories Et Pratiques De Groupes En Amérique Latine : Quelles Contributions à La Réduction Des Inégalités Sociale De Pouvoir Dans Les Sociétés Du Nord ?||Isabelle Ruelland|
|9||Jeunes Et Santé Mentale, Interventions Institutionnelles Et Communautaires : Perspective Critique. Mental Health and Youth, Community and Institutional Practices: A Critical View.||Danielle Desmarais, Maria Lourdes Rodriguez del Barrio|
|10||Organisational Interventions during the Fourth Industrial Revolution?||Tina Uys|
|11||Social-Ecological Transitions of Cities and Decreasing Public Spaces||Suava Zbierski-Salameh, Mariam Seedat-Khan|
|12||Children at the Border: Refugee, Unaccompanied and Immigrant Children and Youth||Yvonne Vissing|
|13||Identifying and Creating/Designing Democratization Spaces By NGOs, Local Government and Civic Groups||Suava Zbierski-Salameh|
|14||Building Community: Religious Organisations and Clinical Practice||Margarita Kalashnikova, Natalia Erokhova, Charles Puttergill|
|Joint session hosted by RC42|
|15||Lecturing Diversity – Lessons from the Classroom||Charles Puttergill|
|Invited sessions (abstracts cannot be submitted to these sessions)|
|16||RC46 Business Meeting: Open to all RC46 members & people interested in becoming members to discuss RC46 matters||Emma Porio|
|17||Certification: Validating the Work of Clinical Sociologists||Melodye Lehnerer|
April 25 – September 30, 2019 24:00 GMT
For the complete call for abstracts, please click here
The Call for Abstracts opens on 25 April 2019 and closes on 30 September 2019:
You are invited to submit abstracts online via the Confex platform from 25 April. Abstracts must be submitted in English, French or Spanish.
Only abstracts submitted online will be considered in the selection process.
Use the following link to submit abstracts https://isaconf.confex.com/isaconf/forum2020/cfp.cgi
You then click on BEGIN A SUBMISSION and then select RC46 for our sessions.
Or you can click on
the following link that will take you directly to the RC46 session:
Remember that each presenter is limited to two papers.
The RC46 Clinical Sociology sessions are as follows:
1. Environmental Justice in Applied and Clinical Settings
2. The History and Development of Clinical Sociology Around the World
3. Dispositifs De Recherche ET Intervention EN Sociologie Clinique:
Alternatives D’action Dans Le Contexte De Travail Brésilien
4. The Return Home: Addressing Migrant Re-Integration
5. Care Policies and Gender Equality
6. Violence Néolibérale, Normalité Souffrante Et Folie Du Travail
7. Histoires De Vie Collectives Et Action Communautaire. Collective Life
Histories and Community Action.
8. Théories Et Pratiques De Groupes En Amérique Latine: Quelles
Contributions à La Réduction Des Inégalités Sociale De Pouvoir Dans
Les Sociétés Du Nord?
9. Jeunes Et Santé Mentale, Interventions Institutionnelles Et
Communautaires: Perspective Critique. Mental Health and Youth,
Community and Institutional Practices: A Critical View.
10. Organisational Interventions during the Fourth Industrial Revolution
11. Social-Ecological Transitions of Cities and Decreasing Public Spaces
12. Children at the Border: Refugee, Unaccompanied and Immigrant
Children and Youth
13. Identifying and Creating/Designing Democratization Spaces By NGOs,
Local Government and Civic Groups
14. Building Community: Religious Organisations and Clinical Practice
Joint session hosted by RC42
15. Lecturing Diversity – Lessons from the Classroom
16. Invited session: Certification: Validating the Work of Clinical
17. RC46 Business Meeting
For the complete call for abstracts, please click here